So I've been tagged and since I haven't blogged for awhile I figured I should do this and try to get back into the groove. Plus lately I've had a lot of fun doing this kind of stuff on FaceBook. It really makes me think and I am rediscovering me. It's kind of fun. Tara tagged me.
Link to the person who tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.
Tag six other people and let them know you did it.
Let the tagger know when you are done.
1. I'm just going to get this one out of the way. It seems to be a given that family makes me happy. It makes most people happy. I love to be with all my family, my kids and my husband. It doesn't matter what we do I am happy to have them and to be able to spend time with them.
2. I absolutely love to walk through a really great scrapbook store. I remember the first one I ever went to, I had perm-a-grin for the rest of the day. It makes me happy!
3. I love any kind of spa treatment. I enjoy spoiling myself this way and I am always happy when I get to treat myself to something relaxing.
4. My morning drink. It used to be Diet Coke and for a while Dr. Pepper, but since I've stopped drinking carbonation, it is Lemonade Lite. I just seem to function better after I've got it and I am especially happy when it comes with a full cup of pellet ice (Sonic's my fav).
5. I'm happy when I have a good TV series to watch and I love it when my husband is into it as well. I'm happy when we find something that we both enjoy (since they are far and few between).
6. I'm happy when I get to be with good friends ( this kind of goes without say like the family thing). I've really learned to appreciate good friendships, the kind that can weather through anything. I love my friends that I can go to for anything and they are always willing to help out or support or take my side. I love the kind of friends that you can stay up with until 3 am and still not want to go to sleep. Being with my friends really makes me happy.
I tag Noelle S., Bianca C., Kira M., Tracie A., Becky T., Melissa D. and Harmony Y.