Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Preston's Birthday

Our little boy turned three last week. We had a small family party for him to celebrate. He's funny, everytime we told him it was his bithday, he would say "no, it's your birthday" For some reason he just didn't want it to be his birthday. But when we finally got to the presents and cake, he liked it. Although, I think he is the only 3 year old I know that asked for help when opening his presents. He was also the only one year old I know who didn't even want to touch his cake on his first birthday. This boy must have an aversion to birthdays.These glasses were in the goodie bags. He would put these on and scare me and then when I would act afraid, he would take them off and say, "It's just me, Preston."
I could not get him to look away from his cake. He would put his head up, but would not take his eyes off that next bite of cake.
Cute!!!
Make a wish little buddy.

Preston is such a blessing in our lives. He is one of the best, sweetest, smartest kids I know. We all love him to pieces. Here is a little scrapbook of his life. Wasn't he just the cutest baby?
Click to play Preston
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

10 comments:

J. Crew said...

So Cute, Tina! I can't believe he is already three! I love the scrapbook! Love ya!

Moira said...

He is such a cutie pie. Happy belated birthday bud.
I love the picture of Preston and Emma.

Ariana said...

Happy b-day Preston! haha My Preston wouldn't touch his first b-day cake either. Or second, or third. I give up! :) Maybe it's a "Preston" thing....

LindseyLou said...

I love the picture where he wouldn't take his eyes off the cake! That is hilarious!!! What a cutie- we love little Preston!

Julie said...

Oops-that last comment is from me. Its hard to remember to change blogger id now that I have 3 bloggers in the house!

mamapickle said...

ADORABLE! Love that spider cake too.

The Dillon 6 said...

I still can't believe our babies are getting SO old!!! those glasses are hiLARious!! Your kids are all adorable and we miss you!!

Harmony said...

Tina, so cute! I was finally able to open the smilebox. He was the cutest little baby, I can see why you want another!

Bennett Family said...

i can't believe he's THREE! you have such good looking kids!

Sheri Keilman said...

Happy B-day Preston! He is such a doll, he looks like he takes after you more! Adorable!