Saturday, July 25, 2009

4th of July

We had such a fun filled 4th. We started the day off with a neighborhood breakfast and parade. The kids love to decorate their bikes and scooters every year and always do a great job. We had a great little parade with medals and prizes and then had a wonderful breakfast with waffle bar and all kinds of delicious dishes. Thanks to the Youngs for a great party. We look forward to doing it again next year. We then headed down to Grandma Lis' for a BBQ. The kids always love to go down there and hang out with their cousins. There is always so much to do and they are always entertained (I love that aspect of it). And finished off the day by going to Stadium of Fire. I wasn't too sure if I'd like it so many people have told me bad things about it, but I actually really enjoyed it and all the kids had a great time. They were especially excited to see the Jonas Brothers. But I have to say, my favorite part was the fireworks. It was an awesome show. We are so blessed to live in this great country and enjoy all the freedoms we do. I love the 4th and we had a great one this year.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook:
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: