Friday, September 19, 2014

Sticky Finger Chicken

It was a sad day when we found out that the Wingers Restaurant near by us closed. Their sticky fingers were amazing and something that everyone in my family enjoyed. We knew it was something we couldn't live without, so we set out to recreate them and I think we came pretty darn close if I do say so myself. Try it and you'll see what I'm talking about.

 Sticky Finger Chicken





8-10 frozen breaded chicken breasts tenderloins (I like to buy the big bag at costco or sam's club.)
6 Tbl. Frank's Hot Sauce 
4 Tbl. water
1c. brown sugar
½ c. honey

Chicken:
 Bake the chicken according to package directions. I usually put them in a jelly roll pan.

Sauce:
While the chicken is baking, heat the hot sauce, water, honey and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium heat, until the sugar is dissolved.

5 minutes before the chicken is done, pour the sauce over the chicken and bake for the remaining time.
ENJOY!!!
We serve this with ranch and blue cheese dressing.
Serves 4-5 people.







No comments: