So, this is my first tag. Becky tagged me a few days ago, but I've been trying to think of these. I finally have 6.
1. I hate to talk on the phone. I don't listen to my messages and as many of my friends know, I don't usually return calls.
2. I love to go to sleep with the TV on especially if Justin isn't home, but I can't sleep with the light on. Why the light from the TV is any different I don't know, but for some reason it soothes me to sleep.
3. I love to shop online and add big purchase items to my cart (pottery barn furniture) but then I don't ever buy it. I guess it makes me feel good just to have it in my cart.
4. Along those same lines, I think I have big purchase commitment fear (I just made that up). I have no problem going out and any given day and spending $300 at Target or Gap, but ask me to spend$300 on a piece of furniture and I can't do it. I guess if I have buyers remorse on something small it's not a big deal, but if I actually spend money on something of substance I have to stew over it for weeks or even months.
5. I think there are many things that I do that are OK but if anyone else in my family does them it is unacceptable. For example, I can take off my shoes anywhere in the house and leave them there, but if my kids do it or Justin does it I am all over them. It drives me nuts. Same thing with keeping the house clean. I can leave it a total mess, but if I go out and come home to a mess they all hear it from me.
6. I hate to wear socks. I think I may have that restless leg syndrome and my feet feel so claustrophobic when I have to wear socks. I don't even like to wear them when I am out walking through snow.
I tag Julie, Emily, Cami, Harmony (when she feels up to blogging again, she just had a baby), Jennifer and Nicole.
Tell us about 6 unspectacular quirks that you have. Tag 6 following bloggers. Leave a comment on each of their blogs to let them know they’ve been tagged.