Sunday, August 10, 2008

So things have been a little fun and crazy lately. Justin took the three younger kids out to his parents house this weekend for some goods times at the Duchesne County Fair. I talked to them tonight and and Preston told me that he got all dirty at the rodeo because he walked through some "cow mud". I guess its a good thing I wasn't there, I would have freaked out. Anyway, they are having a good time and I've been at home with Maggie just crafting away. We stayed up until 2:30 last night and well I writing this at 3:10, while the boys are away, the girls will...craft. We have been going crazy making banners for our new Emmie Cakes and other fun projects that are still in the works. That girl is following in my footsteps. I love having someone as excited about scrapbook paper and embellishments as me. It's been fun just the two of us.See, we've been busy. 
I also hosted a fabulous enrichment activity this week. We had a girl from our ward come and teach us some great cupcake baking and decorating techniques. She had some easy, smart tips and I will never decorate cupcakes the same way again. Here are just a few of the great cupcakes she decorated. Thanks Cake Expectations for the lessons. Yummy Yummy.

No comments: