Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Boutique Time

I am preparing for two fun boutiques that emmie cakes will be participating in this week and thought it would e cool to highlight some of my favorite products from each. The first one is Sassy Mei which is held is Kent Washington, this weekend November 14-15. Check out these great things..Darling Dress by Maisy DaisyGreat Baby blankets by Baby CrushEveryone can always use another clock. Great home decor from RMBLove this fun advent calendar from simple sprinkles
If you live in the Seattle area, be sure to make the trip to Sassy Mei
November 14 and 15th
Friday:10-8PM
Saturday:10-4PM
Kent, WA~Norris Model Home


Tom and Lucy's Art Shoppe is the next show on the calendar. This is a brand new show and looks like it will showcase some great products. Of course Emmie Cakeswill be there.But check out these other fabulous products...

I think these are awesome for little kids from Quite Sweet.



These are a great idea. Love these napkin rings from A is for Apple



I know everyone of you Twilight fans needs one of these. (Just in time for opening weekend.) Home Studio

These are just a few of the great things waiting for you at Tom and Lucy's Art Shoppe
Friday, November 21 9:30-7:00
Saturday, November 22 9:30-5:00

1889 N 1700 E Lehi, UT 84043 brand new beautiful home centrally located between Lehi, Highland, American Fork.

I'm so excited to participate in these shows. It is a fun new experience for me and I am learning so much. Wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

are you coming up again??

the Kargis Family said...

No, not this time. Just shipping stuff up there.

Anonymous said...

Tina I need two new clocks for my house. I was going to go to IKEA to get them, but I see that yours are SO much better. Please RUSH two of them to me! I need them ASAP, the kids have been late to school twice this week already.

PS. Do you have a Veterans Day banner?

Jolley Family said...

Hi Tina! I loved your stuff at the boutique last month. I bought a thankful and baby boy garland and I LOVE them! They are so cute. Loved your stuff! Great to see your blog and to see how you guys are doing!