Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Justin

Happy Birthday to the greatest Dad and Husband in the world.  Justin had to work late on his birthday which didn't leave us much time to celebrate, so the kids and I made a plan. He gets 3 hours for lunch, so I decided to pull the kids out of school early enough to get home before he did and then we would surprise him and take him out to lunch. Well I think he changed his plans about 3 times and I had to think fast and make adjustments and still try not to let him know anything was up. 

Well after he said he would go get gas and meet me somewhere, I insisted that he just go straight home and then we would leave from there. He knew something was up, but he didn't know what, so he was still surprised when the kids jumped out from their hiding places. They thought it was so great. 

We had a fun lunch together and then he took off yesterday to go ride quads with friends. Hope he had a fun birthday.

Happy Birthday!
We love you!!!
I loved Preston's hiding place. He just laid down the beanbag and covered his eyes. He's at that stage where if he can't see you, you can't see him. He does is all the time. He was right out in the open.



4 comments:

Julie said...

Preston is hilarious! Happy B-day Justin!

Moira said...

Happy Birthday Justin.
I love the bean bag for a hiding place. I just don't think I could get back up....haha

Tara and David said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Don't you love the innocence of children..if I can't see you, you can't see me!

The Dillon 6 said...

yeah, the Ostrich-syndrome is pretty priceless!!

Hope you had a great birthday, Justin!!!