Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Here's something you don't see every day.

So maybe I'm searching for something to write about, but this was so bizarre, I can't stop thinking about it. I was driving home yesterday and I slow down as I pass my neighbors yard. I notice some kind of black animal on the sidewalk in front of their house and as I get a little bit closer, I notice that it is not a dog or a cat but a Pig, a big black pig. What in the heck is a pig doing wandering around our neighborhood.  Well as if that wasn't weird enough, we were coming home again today and low and behold, there it was again.  I don't know why, but I think this is so strange. So there you have it, my weird thing for today.

6 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

uh, yeah, that's just a leeetle weird! I wonder if it escaped from someone's farm or something??

Moira said...

All of a sudden I'm craving a BLT. Is it just me?....lol
Nothing surprises me in Lehi anymore. Ryan and I saw an Ostrich running on state street this summer.
Wonder who the pig belongs to????

Julie said...

It looks like its frothing at the mouth. Thats a scary looking pig! Did you ask your neighbor if its theirs?

Anonymous said...

My guess is one of your neighbors has bought their Thanksgiving ham early and is trying to fatten it up so they can have plenty to feed the family and maybe even bring leftovers to you.

Sheri Keilman said...

That's a little exciting, all of the frothing at the mouth looks like it could have Rabies...yuck. If you see it again, I'd call animal control just to be safe so it doesn't end up biting any kids, dogs, cats, etc. :)

mamapickle said...

It is really foaming at the mouth! A little crazy :)