Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight


So I have to admit I was one of those twilight freaks who went and saw the midnight showing of the movie. It wasn't necessarily that I was counting down the days, as much as it was that I wanted to be part of the hype. My friend had rented out a whole theater and I bought 10 tickets from her and invited some friends to go. We went and had some appetizers first and then headed to the movie. It was a fight to stay awake and attentive through the whole thing, but I managed. I have read the first 3 and can't seem to find time to get through the 4th, but am really wanting to. I am a fan and I will say that I enjoyed the movie. It was entertaining, but I definitely think it could have been better. I thought Bella was great and Edward grew on me, but Carlisle and Jasper, what the heck? Did not care for them at all! I felt like they left out so many details, but I guess they couldn't make the movie too long. Over all, I liked it and would probably see it again.

I was just reading some blogs and I found this little quiz. I normally skip over these, but this one intrigued me.
I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

I have to admit I think it is pretty much me. And I really liked her in the movie too. Thought Esme was great!

You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great
importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be
sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and
appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

3 comments:

Tara and David said...

That had to of been awesome! I saw it in the 2nd row, not the greatest of seats for the close up shots!

The Dillon 6 said...

oh man ~ I loved the books, but couldn't STAND the movie. It was so CHEESY!!!!!!

But I'm glad lots of people did like it. And maybe I would have liked it more if I'd been at Jodi's theatre! ;)

n said...

I loved it more the 2nd time... but I did love it the first. I guess I am not a very hard critic! I would watch it every day if I could.
n