Friday, November 7, 2008

I so need to be done catching up

So I am done with Halloween. But I feel this weight on my shoulders because I still have not even posted pictures of my kids in their Halloween costumes. We had a fun night. We started at the church with trunk or treat, which I am so anti, yet I find myself there every year dumping candy into buckets. What happened to the good ol' fashioned trick or treat? Well we got back home and Justin decided the kids needed a real Halloween experience and they went around our neighborhood to all the same people who just gave them candy at the church and gave them more candy. We then invited some friends and neighbors over for Hot Chocolate and dessert (as if we needed any more sugar). We enjoyed a fun evening and I think by now, my kids have forgotten all about the candy that I've hid (unfortunately I haven't)Emma and Brooklyn 
Alyssa, Camille, Maggie and Amber
I don't know if I'm just biased, but this has got to be the cutest girl ever!!!
Our Yee-ha guy. That's what he told me he was. This is the costume he picked out. I had nothing to do with it. He wanted to be a horse. It was pretty sweet.
The kids at the Trunk or Treat.

3 comments:

The Dillon 6 said...

they are so stinkin' cute! I love the horse. Dana is getting very fascinated with those creatures lately...it looks like it will be a "My Little Pony" Christmas for her. ;)

Tara and David said...

your kids are too cute! Lance was a cowboy last year. Maybe it is the age? Emma is dar-ing!

Moira said...

They all look fantastic. I hear ya on the candy overload. I have the kids bags in my room. Then they can take two pieces when they come home from school. You know it's candy galore until Easter's over at this point, right? AAHHHHHHH!!!!!
Sorry I couldn't make it to your party. Ryan's father was suppose to come over. So we were waiting on him. And yes, you guessed it...No Richard....arrgghhhh!